Abstract: Taneja Group Multi-Client Study (MCS) on Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies
Taneja Group’s latest multi-client sponsored research study addresses the young and rapidly evolving market for storage acceleration and performance solutions. This study provides vendor sponsors with key insights into the current uptake and usage of storage acceleration and performance technologies, along with user-perceived value of key features and capabilities. Download the abstract to learn more.
Taneja Group Blogs
Follow what our Taneja Group analysts are blogging on. We recently attended EMC World, SNW, VMware PEX and the Strata Conference and shared our opinions. We will be doing the same for the Dell Storage Forum and VMworld.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, to Storage, Server Virtualization, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection companies of all sizes but especially to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Company Profile: Vembu Technologies
Vembu StoreGrid is the flagship product that offers simplified, flexible and cost-effective data protection services in the cloud. Its innovative architecture enables integrated backup and recovery across multi-platform OS’s, physical and virtual environments, and multiple applications. Vembu SyncBlaze builds on these capabilities with a cloud file collaboration solution that solves the growing problem of file sharing in a mobile workforce.
Landscape Report – Enterprise File Collaboration Market Landscape
Collaboration is a huge concept, even narrowing it down to enterprise file collaboration (EFC) is still a big undertaking. Many vendors are using “collaboration” in their marketing materials yet they mean many different things by it, ranging from simple business interaction to sophisticated groupware to data sharing and syncing on a wide scale. The result is a good deal of market confusion. Download this FREE REPORT today.
HP StoreVirtual Virtual Storage Appliance: The VSA for scalable VM density
Virtual Storage Appliances (VSAs) have been around for a while – just over 5 years ago, the earliest vendors started to sample market interest in this technology. In theory, the market was interested, but perhaps more so on paper than in actual adoption during those early days. Regardless, that interest drove more vendors to release VSAs and today there are dozens of Virtual Storage Appliances on the market.
- 06/12/13 | HP StoreVirtual Virtual Storage Appliance - The VSA for scalable VM density
- 06/06/13 | Enterprise File Collaboration Market Landscape
- 06/03/13 | Abstract: Taneja Group Multi-Client Study (MCS) on Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies
- 05/06/13 | Kaminario K2: The Truly Enterprise-Ready SSD Storage Array
- 06/18/13 | SanDisk Enhances FlashSoft Software for Server-Side Solid State Caching
- 06/11/13 | Dell adds Compellent all-flash array, primary dedupe
- 06/10/13 | Jeff Boles | Flash deployment: Look before you leap
- 05/09/13 | Mike Matchett | MRAM technology likely choice as post-flash solid-state storage
Resources & Events
- 02/04/13 | Jeff Byrne | Cloud data access: Transfer, retrieval not so simple
- 12/19/12 | Arun Taneja | Expert Podcast: How to evaluate a cloud gateway appliance
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 04/25/13 | Christine Taylor | Why SSD Auto-Tiering Falls Short in Virtual Environments
- 03/21/13 | Jeff Boles | Jeff Boles from Taneja Validates Symantec Business Continuity for VMware Environments