All Flash Arrays (AFAs) are plentiful in the market. A well-designed AFA, applied to the right applications will not only speed up application performance but by doing so enable you to make fundamental changes to your business. In this Product Profile we describe all the major criteria that should be used to evaluate AFAs and then look at Violin’s new entry, the Concerto 7000 All Flash Array.
Today an in-memory scale-out grid can cost-effectively accelerate both larger scale databases as well as those new big data analytical applications. GridGain's In-Memory Computing Platform enables a whole new set of competitive solutions unavailable over native databases and batch-style Hadoop.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, to Storage, Server Virtualization, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection companies of all sizes but especially to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Enterprise IT practitioners are soon going to have to operate scale-out computing platforms in the production data center - Hadoop is the likely target. There's a plethora of Hadoop infrastructure options to choose from to fit almost every big data need – the challenge for IT is to implement the best solutions for their business client needs.
Fibre Channel was specifically designed for storage networking, and engineered to deliver high levels of reliability and availability as well as consistent and predictable performance for enterprise applications. As a result, Fibre Channel has been the most widely used enterprise protocol for many years.
Transforming Resiliency and TCO with Riverbed SteelFusionWhile we’ve provided other written assessments on the use case and value of Riverbed SteelFusion Taneja Group also wants to take a hands-on look at how the technology works, and whether in real world use it delivers management effort reductions, availability improvements, and increased IT capabilities.
How do you conduct business in a flash? Arun Taneja, founder and consulting analyst of the Taneja Group, discusses what happens when data processing speeds are significantly increased at a business. Arun also discusses what to look for when bringing a flash storage architecture to your business.
- 08/21/14 | HP StoreVirtual VSA and VMware Virtual SAN - A Closer Look
- 08/19/14 | For Lowest Cost and Greatest Agility, Choose Software-Defined Data Center Architectures
- 08/08/14 | Software-defined Storage and VMware’s Virtual SAN Redefining Storage Operations
- 07/08/14 | Memory is the Hidden Secret to Success with Big Data: GridGain’s In-Memory Hadoop Accelerator
- 08/13/14 | Scale Computing Announces Record Sales in Q2
- 08/08/14 | Redefining Storage Operations with VMware Virtual SAN
- 08/12/14 | Tom Fenton | Working with VMware’s Virtual SAN
- 07/21/14 | Mike Matchett | Five VM-Level Infrastructure Adaptations
Resources & Events
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 06/24/14 | Mike Matchett, Senior Analyst, Taneja Group; Sanjay Sarathy, CMO, Sumologic; Donna Prlich, VP Product & Solutions Marketing, Pentaho | Big Data Best Practices: Video Roundtable
- 06/11/14 | | Vendor Panel: Comparing the Value of All-Flash Storage Solutions
- 08/25/14 | VMworld 2014 | Moscone Center, San Francisco