Recently Taneja Group ran Tintri VMstore storage through our hands-on validation lab and documented significant large factors of improvement over traditional storage. This Field Report validates our impressive lab findings with feedback from the field: Six customers who have Tintri storage in production environments.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Field Report Abstract
Taneja Group prepared a Field Report for Nutanix on the real-world customer experience for seven Nutanix hyperconvergence and seven VCE convergence customers. We did not cherry pick customers for dissatisfaction or delight; we were interested in typical customers’ honest reactions.
In this profile, we’ll examine how integrated computing systems marks a serious departure from the inefficiencies of traditional order-build-deploy customer processes, and also evaluate HP’s latest advancement of these types of systems.
Technology ReviewScale Computing transformed from an early innovator in scale-out storage to a company that provides a hyperconverged appliance. VMware, an early innovator in compute virtualization has transformed into a company that provides software to build-your-own hyperconverged systems. We look deeply into both systems to see how they compare.
- 10/16/14 | Field Report: Nutanix vs. VCE - Web-Scale Vs. Converged Infrastructure in the Real World
- 10/16/14 | HP ConvergedSystem: Altering Business Efficiency and Agility with Integrated Systems
- 10/13/14 | Massively Scalable, Intrinsically Simple: Tintri’s Low TCO for the Virtualized Data Center
- 10/01/14 | Scale Computing HC3 And VMware Virtual SAN Hyperconverged Solutions - Head to Head
- 10/21/14 | Connected Data Transporter moves file sharing to private cloud
- 10/20/14 | What’s the Cost to Your Business of Not Using Flash Storage?
- 10/16/14 | Mike Matchett | Flash runs past read cache
- 10/08/14 | Tom Fenton | Explaining Virtualization to Your Mom in 5 Easy Steps
- 10/22/14 | Mike Matchett | A Shift To Enterprise Features For Big Data Solutions: Notes from Strata/Hadoop World NY 2014
- 10/21/14 | Mike Matchett | Connected Data Brings Transporter to Businesses With Genesis Appliance
Resources & Events
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 10/16/14 | Founder & Consulting Analyst Arun Taneja, Taneja Group; Founder & CTO Kelly Murphy, Gridstore | Why Hyper-Convergence is Invading the Data Center [West]
- 10/16/14 | Founder & Consulting Analyst Arun Taneja, Taneja Group; Founder & CTO Kelly Murphy, Gridstore | Why Hyper-Convergence is Invading the Data Center [East]
- 11/03/14 | Storage Decisions 2014 | New York Hilton Midtown