Market Landscape Abstract
In April and May 2015, Taneja Group surveyed eleven storage vendors to understand how each was implementing VVols in their storage arrays. This survey consisted of 32 questions that explored what storage array features were exported to vSphere 6, how VMs were provisioned and managed.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Product in Depth
Unitrends has launched a compelling new version of Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB): Release 9.0. Its completely revamped user interface and experience significantly reduces management overhead and lets even new users easily perform sophisticated functions using the redesigned dashboard.
With application and service availability in mind, companies such as Symantec have come in to provide availability and resiliency. Focusing on improving how VMware can deliver application availability, Symantec has developed a set of solutions to meet the high availability and disaster recovery requirements of business critical applications.
Solution ProfileIn this report, we’ll look at the convergence and hyperconvergence appliance trend, and the increasing customer expectations for such solutions. We’ll look at Glassbeam’s unique B2B SaaS SCALAR that IT appliance vendors can immediately adopt to provide an IoT machine data analytic solution.
- 09/29/15 | Enterprise Storage that Simply Runs and Runs: Infinidat Infinibox Delivers Incredible New Standard
- 09/25/15 | Free Report - Better Together: HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage and StoreOnce System Opinion
- 09/17/15 | Unitrends Enterprise Backup 9.0: Simple and Powerful Data Protection for the Whole Data Center
- 09/04/15 | Making Your Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop with Veritas Products
- 09/28/15 | Considerations for cloud data migration and security
- 09/21/15 | INFINIDAT Expands InfiniBox Enterprise Storage Family, Introduces Multi-Petabyte Scale Unified
- 09/17/15 | Mike Matchett | Memristor technology brings about an analog revolution
- 09/03/15 | Arun Taneja | Hyper-converged vendors focus on data protection
- 09/29/15 | Mike Matchett | Is 7-9’s the New Standard For Enterprise Storage? Infinidat Just Keeps Running
- 09/29/15 | Mike Matchett | Visualizing (and Optimizing) Cluster Performance
Resources & Events
- 07/14/15 | | Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies Survey
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey (closed)
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 09/17/15 | Christine Taylor, Taneja Group; David LeClair, Unitrends | How to Sell Backup to Your CFO
- 09/16/15 | Mike Matchett, Taneja Group; Tim Conley, Galileo; Chris Churchey, Galileo | Solving Today’s Top 5 Performance Management Issues