When Qumulo approached us to take a look at the world’s first data-aware, scale-out enterprise-grade storage system we welcomed the opportunity. Qumulo's new data-aware, scale-out NAS file system is designed to take advantage of the latest advances in technology. We were interested in finding out how this file system would work in today’s data center.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Oracle FS1 is a highly engineered SAN storage system with key capabilities that set it apart from other all-flash storage systems, including built in QoS management that incorporates business priorities, best-practices provisioning, and a storage alignment capability that is application aware.
Conventional wisdom would have IT simply move data to the cloud. But conventional wisdom is mistaken. The problem is not how to store all of that data – IT can solve that problem with a cloud subscription. The problem is that once stored, IT lacks the tools to intelligently manage that data where it resides.
Technology BriefWe evaluated an AFA using EMC PowerPath driver working to eliminate a bottleneck—and we were blown away. Most comparisons with datacenter infrastructure show a 10-30% improvement in performance, but the improvement that we saw with PowerPath was extraordinary.
- 04/13/15 | Making your Virtual Infrastructure Non-Stop: Making availability efficient with Symantec products
- 03/17/15 | TVS: Qumulo Core: Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS Software
- 03/16/15 | Qumulo Core: Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS Software
- 02/27/15 | Acaveo Smart Information Server: Bringing Dark Data into Light
- 04/13/15 | Qumulo Core Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS Software Now Available on a Capacity-Optimized 4U Commodity
- 04/10/15 | Nimboxx broadens Atomic Unit platform to support HA
- 04/14/15 | Mike Matchett | Data lakes swim with golden information for analytics
- 04/13/15 | Tom Fenton | Are data reduction techniques essential in VDI environments?
- 04/14/15 | Jeff Byrne | Storage Performance Remains in the Spotlight for a Majority of Enterprises
- 03/26/15 | Mike Matchett | Data Awareness and Operational Intelligence - IT Can Step Up By Automatically Adding Value to Data
Resources & Events
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey (closed)
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 04/21/15 | Moderator: Arun Taneja, Founder and Consulting Analyst, Taneja Group | Using a Public Cloud for DR? Is it for Real?
- 04/02/15 | Moderator: Tom Fenton, Senior Lab Engineer, Taneja Group | VMware Virtual Volumes – What impact will they have on the datacenter?