Recently Taneja Group ran Tintri VMstore storage through our hands-on validation lab and documented significant large factors of improvement over traditional storage. This Field Report validates our impressive lab findings with feedback from the field: Six customers who have Tintri storage in production environments.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Field Report Abstract
Taneja Group prepared a Field Report for Nutanix on the real-world customer experience for seven Nutanix hyperconvergence and seven VCE convergence customers. We did not cherry pick customers for dissatisfaction or delight; we were interested in typical customers’ honest reactions.
In this profile, we’ll examine how integrated computing systems marks a serious departure from the inefficiencies of traditional order-build-deploy customer processes, and also evaluate HP’s latest advancement of these types of systems.
Technology ReviewScale Computing transformed from an early innovator in scale-out storage to a company that provides a hyperconverged appliance. VMware, an early innovator in compute virtualization has transformed into a company that provides software to build-your-own hyperconverged systems. We look deeply into both systems to see how they compare.
- 12/16/14 | Dell XC Web-Scale Hyperconverged Series: A Solution for your Most Dynamic Virtualized Environments
- 12/03/14 | Unified Storage Array Efficiency: HP 3PAR StoreServ 7400c versus EMC VNX 5600 (TVS)
- 11/19/14 | OneCloud Software: DR For the Masses
- 10/29/14 | What Admins Choose For Performance Management: Galileo’s Cross-Domain Insight Served via Cloud
- 12/09/14 | Storage pops the cloud bursting bubble
- 12/02/14 | New Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance adds speed, encryption
- 12/15/14 | Tom Fenton | A First Look at the HP StoreServ Management Console
- 12/11/14 | Arun Taneja | Why a storage reference architecture matters in software-defined IT
- 12/02/14 | Mike Matchett | App-Aware Storage Evolves: Oracle ZS4-4 NAS Sees 10,000+ DB Containers
- 12/01/14 | Jeff Kato | HP is making flash arrays mainstream for the enterprise
Resources & Events
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 11/13/14 | Mike Matchett, Taneja Group; Kelly Murphy, Gridstore; Rob Strechay, HP; Sam Werner, IBM; Irshad Raihan, Red Hat | Vendor Panel: The New Shape of Software Defined Storage
- 10/16/14 | Founder & Consulting Analyst Arun Taneja, Taneja Group; Founder & CTO Kelly Murphy, Gridstore | Why Hyper-Convergence is Invading the Data Center [West]