In April and May 2015, Taneja Group surveyed eleven storage vendors to understand how each was implementing VVols in their storage arrays. This survey consisted of 32 questions that explored what storage array features were exported to vSphere 6, and how VMs were provisioned and managed.
Data protection can be designed with flash in mind by considering the combination of three HPE appliances - when combined they produce an exceptional solution that meets the stringent application service requirements and DP RTOs and RPOs.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Flash storage offers higher performance, lower power consumption, decreased footprint and increased reliability over spinning media. In this insightful field report we’ve interviewed a half dozen real-world IT storage groups who overcame CAPEX and OPEX challenges with HPE 3PAR StoreServ.
Taneja Group’s latest multi-client sponsored research study addresses the relatively young and rapidly evolving market for storage acceleration and performance solutions in the enterprise. The 70-page research report features results from 694 completed online surveys, plus in-depth discussions with 9 selected enterprise participants.
Solution ProfileThe Flash Virtualization System from SanDisk enables a shared cache resource across a cluster of hosts in a VMware environment, improving application performance and response time without disrupting primary storage or host servers.
- 06/14/16 | Flash Virtualization System: Powerful but Cost-Effective Acceleration for VMware Workloads
- 06/10/16 | High Capacity SSDs are Driving the Shift to the All Flash Data Center
- 06/06/16 | DP Designed for Flash - Better Together: HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage and StoreOnce System
- 05/26/16 | Virtual Instruments WorkloadCentral: Free Cloud-Based Resource for Understanding Workload Behavior
- 06/20/16 | What Will Happen When the USPTO Releases its APIs to the Wild?
- 06/15/16 | Scale Computing HC3 hyper-convergence dips below $25,000
- 06/23/16 | Mike Matchett | Enterprise SSDs: The Case for All-Flash Data Centers
- 06/16/16 | Mike Matchett | Delving into neural networks and deep learning
- 06/24/16 | Jeff Byrne | New Solutions Deliver Non-Disruptive, Flash-Powered Acceleration, Outside of the Array
- 06/22/16 | Mike Matchett | Hyperconverged Storage Evolves - Or is it Pivoting When it Comes to Pivot3?
Resources & Events
- 04/19/16 | | Data protection in the cloud
- 07/14/15 | | Storage Acceleration and Performance Technologies Survey
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 06/16/16 | Mike Matchett, Taneja Group; Nigel Upton, HPE; Jason Shepard, Dell; Chris Preimesberger, eWeek | Enterprise IoT: Experts Discuss Strategies
- 05/19/16 | Jeff Kato, Taneja Group; Brian Biles, Datrium; Kate Davis, HPE; Nutanix | Emerging Technologies in Storage: Disaggregation of Storage Function