Market Landscape Abstract
In April and May 2015, Taneja Group surveyed eleven storage vendors to understand how each was implementing VVols in their storage arrays. This survey consisted of 32 questions that explored what storage array features were exported to vSphere 6, how VMs were provisioned and managed.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Welcome to the new era of data-aware storage. Qumulo Core promises to radically change the scale-out NAS product category by using built-in data awareness to massively scale a distributed file system, while at the same time radically reducing the time to administer a system than can hold billions of files.
With application and service availability in mind, companies such as Symantec have come in to provide availability and resiliency. Focusing on improving how VMware can deliver application availability, Symantec has developed a set of solutions to meet the high availability and disaster recovery requirements of business critical applications.
Solution BriefIn this paper we will examine the ideal solution environments where Hyper-Converged products have flourished. We will then give practical guidance on solution positioning for HP’s latest ConvergedSystem Hyper-Converged product offerings.
6/23 @ 12pm ET: Join us for a fast paced and informative 60-minute roundtable as we discuss one of the newest trends: Data-Aware Storage. We will unpack its definition as a panel of experts give their take on how it has impacted customer business outcomes.
- 06/17/15 | Journey Towards Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- 06/08/15 | Market Landscape Abstract: Survey of VVol Implementation by Various Storage Vendors
- 05/14/15 | Qumulo Core: Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS Software (Product Profile)
- 05/07/15 | HP ConvergedSystem: Solution Positioning for HP ConvergedSystem Hyper-Converged Products
- 06/30/15 | NexGen Storage Unveils Industry’s First NVMe Ready VM-level Quality of Service to Guarantee Virtual
- 06/29/15 | Expert video: Storage thin provisioning to optimize capacity
- 06/16/15 | Mike Matchett | Intro to machine learning algorithms for IT professionals
- 06/10/15 | Arun Taneja | In the Cloud Era, The Era of Convergence Is Upon Us
Resources & Events
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey (closed)
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 06/30/15 | Arun Taneja, Taneja Group; Chuck Dubuque, Tintri | So you think you know VVols
- 06/23/15 | Tom Fenton, Senior Validation Engineer, Taneja Group & Chris McCall, SVP Marketing, NexGen Storage | Understand vSphere 6.0 VVOL Implementations from Leading Vendors
- 08/30/15 | VMworld 2015 | Moscone Center, San Francisco