When Qumulo approached us to take a look at the world’s first data-aware, scale-out enterprise-grade storage system we welcomed the opportunity. Qumulo's new data-aware, scale-out NAS file system is designed to take advantage of the latest advances in technology. We were interested in finding out how this file system would work in today’s data center.
We specialize in providing complete marketing guidance, including product management, messaging, positioning, and launch support, within the Storage, Server Virtualization, Software-defined, Convergence, Hyper Convergence, eDiscovery, WAN Optimization and Data Protection industries. We work with companies of all sizes but are especially attuned to emerging companies. Contact us for more information.
Dell XC Web-scale Converged Appliances powered by Nutanix software are delivered as a series of HyperConverged models that are extremely flexible and scalable. In this solution brief we will examine what constitutes a dynamic virtualized environment and how the Dell XC Web-scale Appliance series fits into such an environment.
In this report we’ll explore some of the IT admin’s common performance challenges and then examine how Galileo Performance Explorer with its cloud-hosted collection and analysis helps conquer them.
Technology BriefWe recently had a chance to see how well an AFA using EMC PowerPath driver works to eliminate this bottleneck—and we were blown away. Most comparisons with datacenter infrastructure show a 10-30% improvement in performance; but, the performance improvement that we saw with PowerPath was extraordinary.
- 03/17/15 | TVS: Qumulo Core: Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS Software
- 03/16/15 | Qumulo Core: Data-Aware Scale-Out NAS Software
- 02/27/15 | Acaveo Smart Information Server: Bringing Dark Data into Light
- 02/02/15 | Enterprise Flash - Scalable, Smart, and Economical
- 03/27/15 | Amazon job listings offer many AWS roadmap clues
- 03/26/15 | AWS S3 replication across regions means simpler, cheaper DR
- 03/30/15 | Jeff Kato | Data-Aware Storage: Taming Data Sprawl Using Real-Time Analytics
- 03/25/15 | Tom Fenton | Storage: The Next Generation
- 03/26/15 | Mike Matchett | Data Awareness and Operational Intelligence - IT Can Step Up By Automatically Adding Value to Data
- 03/18/15 | Mike Matchett | Massive IOPS with Drops In Price-Performance - Early 2015 SPC-2 Standings
Resources & Events
- 05/01/14 | Taneja Group | Converged Infrastructure Survey (closed)
Webinars & WebcastsMore
- 04/21/15 | Moderator: Arun Taneja, Founder and Consulting Analyst, Taneja Group | Using a Public Cloud for DR? Is it for Real?
- 04/02/15 | Moderator: Tom Fenton, Senior Lab Engineer, Taneja Group | VMware Virtual Volumes – What impact will they have on the datacenter?